I'm sorry we have been a bit MIA again. It has been non-stop around here preparing for this
We had to remove our beloved half wall, the gate to the kitchen and the gate to enclose the boys playroom (which sadly is no longer a playroom...it's just empty). Here are some photos of the removal...
They are doing a great job with it. I do notice them being a bit more clingy and occasionally more whiny, but all in all, they are being troopers. It will be interesting to see how things go once we actually have to try to be out for showings and then with trying to actually move....oye! Wish us luck!
Anyway, with all the gates gone, the boys are having to hear 'no' a lot more and are adding it rather quickly to their daily vocabulary...which mommy does not like :) It has made making meals rather difficult since there are enough little hands to easily outnumber a mommy trying to open the refrigerator or use the oven. I am always looking for ways to get them involved and last night I found just the trick...
(notice the adorable Laker's jerseys...thanks Grandma!)
Other than that, it has been cleaning, organizing and packing. Poor Seth is having to mow the yard twice a week and we are doing our best to keep the house in tip top shape. There is a Realtor tour of our house on Tuesday and we are praying for a sale in the next few weeks. Please continue to keep us all in your thoughts and prayers...this is a wild ride!

2 comments:
I can only imagine how crazy it will be. If you need a place to go during a showing, you're welcome here! :)
You have been busy! I'll keep you guys in my prayers and I hope and pray that the house sells at the perfect time.
Love you!
Post a Comment