Wednesday, October 7, 2009

4 years ago today...

I got to marry the man of my dreams and become the luckiest girl in the world.
Thank you Jesus for giving us the life we live & the love we share.Thank you for our experiences and whatever our future holds, we know that we face it together and we face it with You.
Seth,
Thank you for being the man that you are. I pray each day that our boys will grow up to be just like you. I pray that they will have the joy of experiencing a marriage like ours and I thank you for being such an amazing husband and a fantastic father. I can't believe it has been 4 years, but I also can't remember life without you. You continue to make me want to be better, because you deserve nothing less than the very best. I am so honored to get to live life with you. Through the good times and the bad we walk together; hand in hand. Just like we have said from the beginning, we're just one year closer to forever!
I love you!

1 comment:

Miranda and Roger said...

you two are a beautiful couple... congratulations on 4 years!

Related Posts with Thumbnails