Dear Turner,
While we have been friends for a while now, your new found interest in being with me at all times is adorable.
People will try to understand our connection...the way we are incomplete without each other, but they will never really get it.
Even when we are forced to separate, at sleeping times and baths, our love just grows.
You don't have to be so sad or to cry so hard when we must be on our own for a while.
We will be reunited soon and our days of fun together are just beginning.
When were apart, I love and miss you too; for I know our days together are numbered.
Too soon, you'll find someone bigger, newer and fancier and I will be replaced.
However, I know that we will always be each others first love.
Sleep well my friend and tomorrow we'll run and play together again.
Love Always,
Your Hat
While we have been friends for a while now, your new found interest in being with me at all times is adorable.
People will try to understand our connection...the way we are incomplete without each other, but they will never really get it.
Even when we are forced to separate, at sleeping times and baths, our love just grows.
You don't have to be so sad or to cry so hard when we must be on our own for a while.
We will be reunited soon and our days of fun together are just beginning.
When were apart, I love and miss you too; for I know our days together are numbered.
Too soon, you'll find someone bigger, newer and fancier and I will be replaced.
However, I know that we will always be each others first love.
Sleep well my friend and tomorrow we'll run and play together again.
Love Always,
Your Hat

3 comments:
Too cute! Nothing comes between a boy and his hat. I predict he will be the teenager who wears the same old stinky had day in and day out, putting it on as soon as he walks out of school.
hehe TOO CUTE!
ahhh! that's so sweet. and that hat looks like it's been through it!
Post a Comment