Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Truck, Truck!

-Jaxson has an obsession with Seth's truck right now-
-All day long he talks about Daddy's truck-
-Whenever we see any truck, he always points it out-
-He often asks where Daddy's truck is-
-And his newest request is for 'more truck'-

This weekend we got out of the van on Saturday, Jaxson walked up to Seth truck, touched it and just said 'oooohhhhh.' Then Seth needed to reposition the truck in the driveway, so he put the boys in it to 'ride' with him. When they were finished they both asked for 'more' and were very sad to leave.

Since Seth had Monday off, we decided to move their car seats Saturday night and use the truck for errands Sunday and Monday. We told the boys about it and Jaxson could hardly sleep he was so excited! As we were getting ready for and getting into bed he just kept saying 'red truck, Daddy's truck, tomorrow, please.'

As Seth opened the door to get them up Sunday morning Jaxson's first word was 'truck!' We came down, had breakfast then left to run errands. Both boys were so excited to be in the truck! Once we reached our destination, it was difficult to even get them out. Jaxson just kept saying 'more truck.'

Then Sunday, I got the boys up since Seth wasn't feeling well. I got them dressed and then Jax asked for shoes. I put his shoes on for him, then he ran to the front door saying 'truck, let's go!'

All weekend long, the truck was the topic of conversation. Seth LOVED it! The boys are such daddy's boys and I am so thankful that they have such an incredible daddy. I think he enjoyed having them in the truck as much as they loved being there and I know he can't wait for the day that he can load the boys (and hopefully a dog) into the tuck, head to the park and throw around a ball.

**I wish I would have gotten some pictures of the boys in the truck. With the house for sale, I keep my camera under the bed in our room and without it being readily accessible, I forget to grab it or miss my photo opportunities. Yet another reason that we need to sell this house!**

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails