Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy New Blog Design :)

Thank you so much to Becky at Cheese My Head for the new look to the blog...isn't it adorable!
The pics are from the boys 2nd birthday shoot with Neely Brook. We had such a good time 'down-down' (downtown) the boys still talk of it often...especially the 'canny!' Here are a few more of the cuties!




It's been a wild week with the boys birthday and SELLING THE HOUSE!! We are so excited, but so very busy. More updates to come...I promise :)

3 comments:

RG Mama said...

Love.Love! the new look is amazing and the colors are so vibrant and those 2 little guys are so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love the new design. I have to admit, the old design with the black screen and the white writing was kinda hard to read. But this is so eye-pleasing. :)

Miranda and Roger said...

Loooooooove the lollipop photos!! seriously. Who did them?

Related Posts with Thumbnails