We've been dealing with a little bit of hitting the past week or so by Turner. It's, for the most part, not mean hitting and has only been directed at Seth and me. It's almost like he's trying to high five our faces. He thinks it hilarious, we however think it's not 'funny'!
The offense warrants time out. Today we were eating lunch and had another incident. It went something like this:
Turner swipes at my face, I pick him up and head to time out
Turner says 'time out'...yeah, he knows it's coming
I put him in the pack and play and he says 'set da timea' (set the timer)
I set it for 2 mins and go back to lunch.
He wines a little, paces a bit but ultimately just waits for time to be up
Timer beeps, I go to turn it off and go to get him
Before I can say anything, Turner says 'sorry...tentle' ('tentle' is his adorable was of saying gentle and as he does it, he reaches out a softly brushes my face)
I pick him up, give him a hug and we're back to lunch
Turner is such a sweet, adorable and loving little boy. I hope this too shall pass quickly!
The offense warrants time out. Today we were eating lunch and had another incident. It went something like this:
Turner swipes at my face, I pick him up and head to time out
Turner says 'time out'...yeah, he knows it's coming
I put him in the pack and play and he says 'set da timea' (set the timer)
I set it for 2 mins and go back to lunch.
He wines a little, paces a bit but ultimately just waits for time to be up
Timer beeps, I go to turn it off and go to get him
Before I can say anything, Turner says 'sorry...tentle' ('tentle' is his adorable was of saying gentle and as he does it, he reaches out a softly brushes my face)
I pick him up, give him a hug and we're back to lunch
Turner is such a sweet, adorable and loving little boy. I hope this too shall pass quickly!

No comments:
Post a Comment