Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Toddler's World Wednesday

In the spirit of friendship, I put on my patient panties and took on four 23 month olds for a few hours last week...by myself. My sweet friend Leigh Ann gave birth to little baby Zoe on Monday and I offered to help give her family a little break from the 24 hour life of multiples that they were not as accustomed to as we are. It ended up being a great day! All 4 kids had a wonderful time and so did I. If Jaxson's repeat asking for 'Claire Rachel' is any indication, I think they want to do it again soon! Here is a little video of our lunch time. These 4 really are buddies for life :)


Rachel, Turner, Jaxson & Claire
February 26, 2010

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

They sure did have fun, and we definitely thank you for it! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails