This weekend, we got to do something I have dreamed of doing with the boys. They got their very own Cake Smash photo session. I spent hours baking cakes and making icing Friday night and then spent my morning Saturday decorating and setting up our own little photo studio in the playroom. Thanks to a little help from our friends Brandie & Hunter, we kept the boys well contained and everyone had a great time.
As you can see by the photos, their personalities shined through this experience. Turner couldn't resist checking it out and diving in, but for some reason was in tears most of the time. Jaxson wasn't quite sure what to do with it and took his sweet time in deciding whether or not to join in.
I can hardly believe they are just a few weeks away from their first birthday. What a wonderful time of celebration and we couldn't ask for better (or more adorable) babies to celebrate! Hope you enjoy...
As you can see by the photos, their personalities shined through this experience. Turner couldn't resist checking it out and diving in, but for some reason was in tears most of the time. Jaxson wasn't quite sure what to do with it and took his sweet time in deciding whether or not to join in.
I can hardly believe they are just a few weeks away from their first birthday. What a wonderful time of celebration and we couldn't ask for better (or more adorable) babies to celebrate! Hope you enjoy...



2 comments:
Vanessa, those pictures are priceless! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! well, maybe not Turner...
I love the picture of Turner and his big tears. Looks like Jaxson liked it for the most part. Glad it worked out for you all! Now, how hard was it to clean up? hehehe :)
Post a Comment