Click here to see stats from 9 months & see how much we've grown!
Turner Lee
Weight: 22 lbs 8 oz (50 percentile)
Height: 31.5" (90-95 percentile)
Teeth: four
Walking: up to 15 steps
Signs: O's, more, milk, all done
Words: "dad," "daddy," "mom," "daw" (dog) & "ba" (ball)
Favorite Foods: grapes & crackers
Weight: 22 lbs 8 oz (50 percentile)
Height: 31.5" (90-95 percentile)
Teeth: four
Walking: up to 15 steps
Signs: O's, more, milk, all done
Words: "dad," "daddy," "mom," "daw" (dog) & "ba" (ball)
Favorite Foods: grapes & crackers
Turner is our parrot these days. He is working on picking up new words and says lots of things that sound like what we have just said to him. For a while he has said what sounds like 'I love you,' and the last couple days we've heard 'Jaxson,' & 'gentle' but not really with any consistency. He is a picky eater and is enjoying the tantrum part of becoming a one year old...if he wants crackers the entire neighborhood knows it. We have a feeling he is going to test our parenting skills in the next few years with his strong willed personality. He is really a great kid and he makes us laugh all the time. He is 100% boy and enjoys climbing on anything and everything.
Jaxson MarcusWeight: 21 lbs 10 oz (25-50 percentile)
Height: 31" (75-90 percentile)
Teeth: eight
Walking: everywhere!
Words: "mama," "dede" (daddy), "cracker," "car," "cake" & "go,go,go"
Favorite Foods: Jaxson likes everything...especially cheese, grilled cheese & quesadillas
He walks all over and is even starting to pick up the pace and trying to run. He recently has been able to even stand up without holding onto anything! He is pretty easy going, but when he's mad he lets you know. He is a fantastic little boy and his smile can cheer anyone up even on the worst of days.
_______________________________
Both the boys are becoming such little boys. I am often asking 'what happened to my babies?' They play well together and are even starting to wrestle and really interact with each other. They are starting to give hugs and head rubs to each other and it is really fun to see the bond they have together. Often when I watch them play, I wish I had a twin...they have so much fun!
As for mom and dad, things are going alright. Given the state of the economy, we are thankful to at least have some income. While we are not really making ends meet, we know that there are many others who are worse off then we are. The future is still very unclear, but we know that God is in control.
Seth's job is at a bit of a stand-still. They would love to promote him, but there are no open positions. So, we are in a bit of a holding pattern. Their division is doing fantastic, but since they are a national company they are pulling some of the weight of other divisions that are not so lucky. We are continuing to offer the situation up in prayer and are hoping for something good to happen soon.
I have been a little behind on my blogging due to an influx of house guests and out of town visitors for the boys birthday (a total of 11 people over 11 days). Then, just as we put the last person on a plane both Jaxson and I ended up in Urgent Care. I have a terrible cold (this was the first time I had seen a doctor since we moved here 17 months ago and I do not remember colds ever being like this, I am miserable!) and Jax has a double ear infection. I'll be back soon...
I promise!
As for mom and dad, things are going alright. Given the state of the economy, we are thankful to at least have some income. While we are not really making ends meet, we know that there are many others who are worse off then we are. The future is still very unclear, but we know that God is in control.
Seth's job is at a bit of a stand-still. They would love to promote him, but there are no open positions. So, we are in a bit of a holding pattern. Their division is doing fantastic, but since they are a national company they are pulling some of the weight of other divisions that are not so lucky. We are continuing to offer the situation up in prayer and are hoping for something good to happen soon.
I have been a little behind on my blogging due to an influx of house guests and out of town visitors for the boys birthday (a total of 11 people over 11 days). Then, just as we put the last person on a plane both Jaxson and I ended up in Urgent Care. I have a terrible cold (this was the first time I had seen a doctor since we moved here 17 months ago and I do not remember colds ever being like this, I am miserable!) and Jax has a double ear infection. I'll be back soon...
I promise!


2 comments:
Yeah boys!!!! We have so enjoyed watching them grow up! I hope you feel better soon. Hope to see you guys soon!
We love you guys! I can't believe our little babies are now toddlers. Remember when they used to just lay there? ;) But each new step is so much fun! Great job Mom and Dad!
Post a Comment