Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Friday, our awesome Daddy celebrated his 27th birthday!! With everything so crazy, we had to be creative (and mom had to be brave) when it came to making his birthday special. This included breaking out the crayons and stickers to make some very special birthday cards.

Turner really enjoyed coloring, but he was also a fan of the way the yellow crayon contrasted with the blue table...let's just say the table has a bit more character than it did a few days ago :)Happy Birthday Daddy!
Love,
Turner

Jaxson really enjoyed the stickers. He even picked a special one with ice cream since Daddy loves ice cream.
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Love,
Jaxson

I made him some Baked Flautas for dinner & his favorite brownies for dessert...
It didn't take long for Turner to decide that he too is a fan of the brownie!!

Jaxson, however, would rather just sign 'cookie' and be so very proud of himself :)
(this pic was taken today...he is feeling much better!)

Babe,
Thank you for being the man that you are. I am so thankful that Turner & Jaxson have such a wonderful role model. You are a blessing to everyone around you and I am honored to get to spend my life with you. I hope this next year is better than the last and that each year gets better and better. Happy happy birthday...you are SO worth celebrating over & over again!

Daddy & his boys

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a sweet post, Vanessa. Sounds like your boys hit the jackpot with both their mommy and their daddy!

Anonymous said...

You are very sweet Vanessa. I'm sure Seth is as in love with you as you are with him and it very much shows. Your boys will benefit from your display of affection. I love reading about your lovely family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails