Thursday, September 3, 2009

Turner Signs!





I always have a hard time getting Turner to preform his signs or say his words for me on camera. He did a pretty good job today so I wanted to post these videos. His signing vocabulary just continues to grow rapidly and I am already seeing his ability to communicate help with tantrums (which he is prone to having).

I love the way he signs! Most of his signs are either backwards, or with large gestures. I guess you could call them raw. They are not nearly refined enough for anyone unfamiliar with signing to understand, but they always make me smile. I almost feel like it just so perfectly captures his innocence. Between his words and the attempt at a sign, most of the time I can understand what he is trying to say.

If you are not familiar with these signs, I hope you can just enjoy how absolutely adorable our little guy is (ok...I may be a bit biased) and if you are familiar with these signs, I hope he makes you smile too :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails