Sunday, September 6, 2009

Poor Buddy!!

Yesterday morning Jaxson got up from his nap feeling very warm. I took his temp and got a reading of 104.1. It was off with the clothes, in with the Mortin, no more snuggling, cup of juice and praying that it drops quickly. Within 10 minutes he was down to 103.2 and I was on the phone with the chiropractor. We took him in twice on Friday and once on Saturday. Call us crazy, but it works...by late this morning Jax was back to 100%!

Anyway, the boys are napping in the same room again now. With Jaxson not feeling well, I tried to sneak in and grab Turner as soon as he work up. Jaxson made a little noise, but never got up so we left him for a bit. As soon as I got downstairs with Turner, he just started yelling 'buddy' over and over again. I finally got him to be a little quieter, but it was so adorable! He knew Jaxson was home and really just wanted to play. I got a few different videos of Turner during this time and just wanted to share one.

I hope and pray that the boys always realize what a blessing it is to have each other and never stop being buddies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails