Monday, May 24, 2010

Fire Station!



Today, the boys and I (along with a few of our friends) took a tour at the local fire station. The firemen couldn't have been more kind and accommodating to 20 toddlers and their way outnumbered mommies! The boys got to 'drive' the truck, sit in every other seat available, see a firefighter in his 'work clothes,' tour the firehouse, meet the fire chief and in Turner's case, even get his hands wet in the urinal (YUCK!).

They we're so good with asking 'please' and saying 'nice to meet' you as they shook hands. There was also lots of 'thank you's' for all the firemen do. The boys loved every minute of it! And, I did my best keeping up with the two of them :) Thankfully, all the firemen were just as good at chasing toddlers as us moms. I have no doubt we'll be back to visit regularly and next time we'll be sure to bring some fresh baked goodies!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails