Here are just a few of our current adorable-isms that come to mind this morning :)
When Jaxson says something and you look at him funny, don't understand or just take too long to acknowledge what he's said, he just looks at you and says 'what you talkin' about?'
Whenever Turner has a cell phone (or really any phone) in his hand, he holds it up and says 'smile'. I guess that's what happens when mom uses her camera phone often :)
I love how the boys call marshmallows 'marsh-pillows'
Turner is so cute when he hides, then hops out and says 'ga-ga-bo' (like peek-a-bo)
Turner signs teacher for picture...they do sound similar
When Jaxson says something and you look at him funny, don't understand or just take too long to acknowledge what he's said, he just looks at you and says 'what you talkin' about?'
Whenever Turner has a cell phone (or really any phone) in his hand, he holds it up and says 'smile'. I guess that's what happens when mom uses her camera phone often :)
I love how the boys call marshmallows 'marsh-pillows'
Turner is so cute when he hides, then hops out and says 'ga-ga-bo' (like peek-a-bo)
Turner signs teacher for picture...they do sound similar
Whenever we are going to eat something Jaxson likes, he loves to announce that 'it's (insert food name) time!'

No comments:
Post a Comment