Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Proud...

Living in this house and sharing this life with my 3 guys gives me so many reasons to be proud!

  • Like when Turner asks for a toy to play with, then immediately gives it to Jaxson and comes back to ask me for another for himself.
  • Like when we're playing at Ms Leigh Ann's house and Leigh Ann gives Turner a cheese snack and without any prompting, he looks at her, signs and says 'thank you Ms Leigh Ann.'
  • Like when I get a text from my husband saying that his coworkers are bailing from work early because the management is out of the office, to which he says 'no thanks.'
  • Like when the boys are eating lunch and Jaxson has finished his beloved chips. He makes a statement that they are all gone (not even asking for more) and Turner grabs a chip off his plate and hands it selflessly to his brother.
  • Like when we ask Jaxson to share a toy or object that he has. Even though he doesn't want to, he will hand it off and cry a little.
  • Like when I see my husband do the right thing, simply because it's right...not because it's easy and not with anyone watching.
  • Like when the boys and I go for a picnic at the park and I explain to them that we must eat before we play. Then, we get out of the car and they walk right past all the other kids playing, climb up on the picnic table, eat their lunch and then go play.
This list could go on and on. I am such a lucky mommy and wife and I am so thankful that my kids have a daddy that sets such a wonderful example for them. These boys are getting so big so fast and I love seeing them grow each and every day. I have no doubt that they will continue to make their daddy and me proud for the rest of their lives!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

Those boys are true gentlemen! Their parents are pretty cool too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails