Meal times (that is baby cereals) always have the same ring for Turner.
We start by signing eat, then the spoonfuls of food head toward his mouth.
It never takes long for the "no hands Turner" and the "don't eat your bib Turner" comments to begin.
Next comes attempting to hold his hands while feeding both him & Jaxson (yes, this is not easy).
After the day we had today, I was starting to get pretty frustrated with him, so I decided rather than go crazy, I would just let him make his mess.
While it may be hard to tell (since the cereal doesn't have much color), this is what we ended up with.



It is in his hair, eyebrows, the chair, all over his mouth and all over the tray. Once the cereal dries, it is very difficult to clean, so we ended up doing a mini-bath in the sink once he was finished.
Wish me luck as we head into colored foods (vegetables) next week...It's a good thing he is so cute!
We start by signing eat, then the spoonfuls of food head toward his mouth.
It never takes long for the "no hands Turner" and the "don't eat your bib Turner" comments to begin.
Next comes attempting to hold his hands while feeding both him & Jaxson (yes, this is not easy).
After the day we had today, I was starting to get pretty frustrated with him, so I decided rather than go crazy, I would just let him make his mess.
While it may be hard to tell (since the cereal doesn't have much color), this is what we ended up with.
It is in his hair, eyebrows, the chair, all over his mouth and all over the tray. Once the cereal dries, it is very difficult to clean, so we ended up doing a mini-bath in the sink once he was finished.
Wish me luck as we head into colored foods (vegetables) next week...It's a good thing he is so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment