Saturday, May 2, 2009

TEETH!!

Last week was a rough one! Both boys are getting new teeth. Turner finally busted out his #5 (right lateral incisor) and poor Jaxson is working on getting all 4 of his 1st molars at once.

Turner is actually doing very well compared to the last time he got teeth. He has been a little extra fussy & whiny, but nothing too bad.

Then there is Jaxson...the poor kid is miserable! He was up in the middle of the night multiple times this week (which is so unusual for the kid who has slept 12 hours straight at night since he was 11 weeks old) and has had his fair share of Motrin.

With the boys being on such different teeth eruption time table, I looked into what is 'normal.' I was surprised to see what a broad range there really is. It appears that Jaxson is on the early end of the spectrum, while Turner is on the later end. I guess we may have teething in our house for a long time...grrrr!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails