So, it looks like I have missed the last couple Favorite Foto Fridays...oops! There is not really any other way to describe our life right now than to say that it is crazy! Having two climbing, running toddlers is hard to keep up with :) They do still take 2 naps, but their first nap is the time that I exercise and shower and by the time we get to the second nap and I pick up a little, I hardly have any energy to much else other than take a moment to relax.
I decided to peruse photos from last June and found this one that I adore. I used to set the boys up like this in their boppies every morning. Life was so much harder, but in some ways easier, during that time. I don't want to go back to those days, but I do miss my guys being that little. Just looking at the photo makes me want to pick them up and just hold them. You know, the kind of hold them that lasts for more than 20 seconds before they are saying 'up' (which also means down) and wiggling away to get on to their next activity.
I decided to peruse photos from last June and found this one that I adore. I used to set the boys up like this in their boppies every morning. Life was so much harder, but in some ways easier, during that time. I don't want to go back to those days, but I do miss my guys being that little. Just looking at the photo makes me want to pick them up and just hold them. You know, the kind of hold them that lasts for more than 20 seconds before they are saying 'up' (which also means down) and wiggling away to get on to their next activity.


No comments:
Post a Comment