I don't know how often I'll update it, but I plan to use it as a resource for my meal planning. It is a lot easier for me to pull up a web page than to search through my cookbooks for that one recipe I want. As the boys get a little older, I look forward to cooking with them and putting up fun recipes that we discover.So hop on over and take a visit of Feed My Monkey's. There is not much there now, but I'll be adding more soon. There is also a constant link to the site in the side bar of this blog. Try out some of our favorite recipes and let us know what you think.

1 comment:
I'm loving your food blog. I wish I updated mine as much as you do yours. It's fantastic and I've already got a bunch of your recipes I want to try. Visit me: stainedrecipecard.blogspot.com
Post a Comment