
This is Daddy's 2nd Father's Day. This is the day we celebrate him. We do a few special things to show him how much we love him and what he means to us. Since you are both still pretty little, our festivities are pretty low key. We took Daddy out for his favorite food (fajitas) last night and we got him a few fun little gifts. Daddy loves Father's Day, but he can't wait to celebrate with you in a few years. His idea of a rockin' Father's Day includes some fishing, a trip to a water park, or something else super cool. I imagine you might enjoy future Father's Days just as much, if not more, than he will.

I know you don't understand now, but I hope someday you will appreciate how very lucky you are. Your Daddy is amazing! You mean the world to him and he longs for nothing more than to help you become all God has designed you to be. He looks forward to teaching you about everything he can and I pray that you will always be receptive to his wisdom. I hope that when you grow up, the model your Dad has set for you will be your guide. He is more than a wife could ask for and I hope that someday you can be the kind of man that is respected and adored by everyone he knows.

Happy Father's Day to the most amazing man I have ever known. Who continues to show me what God had in mind when He designed the roles of husband and father. I love you more than anything and I am honored that you chose me!

1 comment:
Precious
Post a Comment