Last night brought us not only a crazy storm with 3 tornadoes, but also our favorite and absolutely gorgeous 16 year old triplets (and their mom & dad). We had a very short visit, but it was so good to see their faces and exchange hugs. The girls had a great time playing with the boys and I got pampered by the best pedicurist EVER (thanks Alyssa!) :)


When they walked in the door, I believe it was Lauren who was carrying this little bowl (it was not empty at the time)

I really thought they had brought along some pets they couldn't leave at home for the night. I think it was a good 10 minutes before I realized that they had brought these little guys for us.

The boys had a hard time seeing them in the bowl, but that didn't stop them from signing and saying 'fish.' Seth has been wanting a pet for the boys for a while now and was so excited about these new little additions. He couldn't handle seeing them stuck in a little bowl, so on his lunch today he headed to the pet store and found an awesome deal on a 10 gallon tank kit. We are not very familiar with fresh water tanks, but apparently we are going to learn.

Welcome to the family Spike & Toto...I am sure the boys will LOVE you!
When they walked in the door, I believe it was Lauren who was carrying this little bowl (it was not empty at the time)
I really thought they had brought along some pets they couldn't leave at home for the night. I think it was a good 10 minutes before I realized that they had brought these little guys for us.
The boys had a hard time seeing them in the bowl, but that didn't stop them from signing and saying 'fish.' Seth has been wanting a pet for the boys for a while now and was so excited about these new little additions. He couldn't handle seeing them stuck in a little bowl, so on his lunch today he headed to the pet store and found an awesome deal on a 10 gallon tank kit. We are not very familiar with fresh water tanks, but apparently we are going to learn.
Welcome to the family Spike & Toto...I am sure the boys will LOVE you!

2 comments:
welcome home fishes!
YEAH! How sweet of the girls to bring the fish.
Post a Comment