The boys will be 6 months old on Saturday, and in honor of their 1/2 birthday, Nanny & Grampa Habben sent them a box full of great gifts. We were too excited to wait, so we let them open them early. It was the first time the boys ever got to open a gift with wrapping paper and they were so cute. It made me so excited for Christmas to come :)
(FYI...Turner is on your right, Jaxson in on your left)
We are so blessed to have such thoughtful family and friends that love to spoil our boys even from 1500 miles away. Thanks for everything...we love and miss you all!



2 comments:
Happy 1/2 birthday on Saturday to the cutest babies ever. I wish I was there to celebrate with you.
Mom
uh-oh, it looks like I may have to go shopping. They are just too cute!
Post a Comment