Today marked a big day for us as we tried the boys in the shopping cart for the 1st time. I am so sick of trying to push the double stroller while I pull a cart behind us, but I was too afraid to try the cart by myself. They didn't have the carts made for 2 kids, but the single cart held the 2 of them perfectly. The boys did really well and were too cute!
Here are a few photos from our big outing!
Here are a few photos from our big outing!
We got SO many comments on their little sun glasses!
They look like little men...too cute!
Turner loved the new perspective & Jaxson loved eating the straps :)
It was so cute to watch them sit that close together. They would hold hands, put their arms around each other and even try to eat the others hands...they are such a joy!
We realized we were out a little too close to bedtime when Jaxson started to melt down. Seth took him out and held him and with all the room, Turner made himself comfy.
We are really trying to prepare ourselves for the next big step which is moving them out of the infant carrier/car seats and into the big car seats. We have yet to try the stroller without the infant seats in it and we can't even fathom a restaurant with both boys in high chairs. But whether we can imagine it or not, the time is coming. They are just getting too big!

2 comments:
Those sun glasses are so cute! I can't believe they are that big already. What are you going to do when they are to big to fit in one cart? You'll have to take one and Seth the other. So much fun!
I love the sun glasses too! When they outgrow being about to fit in the single cart, I may only go places that have double.
If you want business from a twin mommy, you must have a cart big enough to hold my babies :)
Post a Comment