We made it through the first half of our first year with twins! It has gone by so quickly and I can't help but cry every time I look back at all the pictures. It seems like just yesterday we brought them home from the hospital, but at the same time so much has changed in those 6 months. Some of it I miss terribly, other parts, not so much :) The next 6 months should be a wild ride as well, and we can't wait. Thank you Turner & Jaxson for giving your Mommy & Daddy the best 6 months of their lives. We love you!
Here is a video montage of the boys first 6 months. Be warned that it is 10 minutes long and has been known to make people cry. Enjoy...
Here is a video montage of the boys first 6 months. Be warned that it is 10 minutes long and has been known to make people cry. Enjoy...


1 comment:
You made Grandma cry!!
Post a Comment