Friday, April 3, 2009

Birthday Festivities!

I wanted a fun theme for Turner & Jaxson's first birthday party. I happened to find these adorable invitations on-line and my mind was made up. We were having a cowboy party, but still with a baby (or should I say little, big boy) emphasis.
Once we had our theme, I had this idea to do a line-up of wanted posters commemorating the boys milestones. My friend Rachel helped me design them and then I had them printed on-line and mailed to my house. The turned out exactly as I had imagined and were the perfect thing to greet our guests as they came in the house. You can click on them to see larger images.


We had tons of family come in from out of town...

the Gainer's were here Tuesday to Saturday


Grandma & Grandpa were here Tuesday to Tuesday


Nanny, Auntie Katrina, Ella & Ethan were here Thursday to Tuesday


And, Auntie Andrea was here Thursday to the following Friday

Then you add in a few of our friends from the AMOM group and a couple neighbors and you see...we had a packed house!

The party itself was a huge success! Everyone pitched in a helped with getting ready, serving food, cleaning up and helping to make our guests feel welcome. The boys enjoyed their cakes and everyone seemed to have a great time. Here is a little slideshow from the day:

1 comment:

Kimber said...

I saw your blog on TWW.com and just wanted to say your boys are so cute and what a great birthday party idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails