Thursday, April 2, 2009

Making Up for March...

Since I was such a terrible blogger last month, here is my recap to get everyone up to speed.
I look forward to being much more on top of things in April :)

March 4th - I decided to let the boys try out having bowls with their meal. They did pretty well with them. They loved biting them and trying to tip them over. The suction on the bottomed worked pretty well and there was not too much mess!




March 8th - During my trip to Walgreen's for a new thermometer, a shirt caught my eye. Seth is always saying that Turner is the kind of kid that, if he could speak and you asked him what he was going to be when he grew up, he would simple tell you "Awesome!" I couldn't resist and got him this shirt:

"Don't blame me, I was born AWESOME"

then, a quick look at the rack revealed this gem which we also had to have:

"My dad's tattoos are cooler than yours"

March 13th - I went to get Turner up from his nap to find him like this:

Sorry for the fuzzy picture (it was taken with my cell phone). Turner had somehow gotten 1 arm out of his shirt. It was hilarious!
Last weekend, we had him in pajamas that were a bit too big. When Seth went to get him from his nap, he was only in a diaper. There in the bed were his pajamas, still zipped all the way up and buttoned. Do we have a Houdini on our hands?

The rest of the month was just spent prepping for the big birthday celebration. We had 11 people travel in and we had house guests for 11 days. It was lots of fun and I promise to have a post up about the birthday party before long.


Hope you had a wonderful March!!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

That's hilarious. I put some jeans on Claire the other day, and as I was getting Rachel's on her, Claire crawled across the floor...and right out of her jeans.

Anonymous said...

Turner wears his Awesome shirt so well too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails