Our favorite Texas chiropractor, Dr Rock (Rock Chiropractic) asked us to bring in a camera so he could get a photo with the boys. We obliged and I thought I would take a few extras as it would make an interesting blog post.
The boys have been getting regular chiropractic adjustments since they were 7 months old. Whenever I mention this to people they look at me like I am crazy! Chiropractic care is so good for everyone and our entire family gets adjustments weekly (for now...we are moving toward everyone going once a month).

As the boys have gotten bigger, the style of their adjustments has changed (a little), but they love them just the same. They love Dr Rock and often reach out for him as soon as we see him. During their adjustments, it is not uncommon to hear them giggle...I think it must tickle sometimes. And, the worst part of it all is when they have to go back in the stroller...they hate having to leave and go home!
The boys have been getting regular chiropractic adjustments since they were 7 months old. Whenever I mention this to people they look at me like I am crazy! Chiropractic care is so good for everyone and our entire family gets adjustments weekly (for now...we are moving toward everyone going once a month).

As the boys have gotten bigger, the style of their adjustments has changed (a little), but they love them just the same. They love Dr Rock and often reach out for him as soon as we see him. During their adjustments, it is not uncommon to hear them giggle...I think it must tickle sometimes. And, the worst part of it all is when they have to go back in the stroller...they hate having to leave and go home!


Our boys are very healthy one year olds! They have fantastically strong immune systems and we believe chiropractic has something to do with that. Dr Rock is really good at giving us helpful, healthy advice to keep our boys bodies functioning at their best. Chiropractic really helps to keep kids and adults healthy; and when they do get sick, it greatly reduces healing time. During our last visit, he even informed us that he can get rid of (or at least speed the healing) of an ear infection after only one visit.
PS...if you look closely, the shirts the boys have on were a birthday gift from Dr Rock and his staff. They have a lion on them and say "The Pride of the Rock...Rock Chiropractic Kids Club" They are a little big, but the boys wore them with style :)
Here is a little video I found with some FAQ's about pediatric chiropractic...




1 comment:
Wow! That's crazy! I've never heard of such a thing... but it sounds like it's working out well. I sing the praises of Chiro care myself. I go every three weeks and I swear it has changed my life. Dr. Sweet is one of my heroes!
Post a Comment