Monday, April 13, 2009

Home Movie Monday!

During breakfast last week, the boys had just about finished their oatmeal when all they wanted was the spoon. I decided to bust out their toddler spoons and give them a little bowl of their own. This is not the first time they have used them and definitely not their best spoon performance, but it is adorable!

I probably should have given them the spoons they had used before (which are quite a bit smaller) and they probably would have been more interested in actually eating if we would have used the spoons at the beginning of the meal rather than the end. But oh well!

I also must apologize for the lack of camera skills. It is really difficult to try to film and help two toddlers, especially with the mess we were creating. Our mess is your delight...enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! That is too cute. I think the other end must feel good. Are they cutting teeth? They sure are getting big!

Anonymous said...

Don't ya know Mom, he back of the spoon tastes better. Doesn't hold much food though. hehe Cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails