New for 2009...
Is this weekly segment! I have over 15,000 photos in my Memory Manager to date and I thought it might be fun to highlight some of my favorites, both new and old. I'll be sure to add my commentary as to why I love it. Sometimes it may be because of the composition and other times it may just be because of the memories it holds. I hope you enjoy them.
Is this weekly segment! I have over 15,000 photos in my Memory Manager to date and I thought it might be fun to highlight some of my favorites, both new and old. I'll be sure to add my commentary as to why I love it. Sometimes it may be because of the composition and other times it may just be because of the memories it holds. I hope you enjoy them.

Cinco de Mayo 2004
This is one of my very favorite photos of me and Seth. It was taken May 5th...we had been dating since March and would be engaged in October. It was taken at the beach, not far from lifeguard tower M. We were so new in love and so enamored by each other. I remember being in the crowded Corona bar that night and being so taken with him that everything else in the room seemed to be muted and in slow motion. It is amazing to me that we have been together nearly 5 years and I often still feel that very same way.

No comments:
Post a Comment