
Seth & Ethan - May 2006
I love this pic of Seth and Ethan! I can hardly remember Ethan being that little, but I so remember loving to watch Seth play with him (and Ella). I always knew he would be a fantastic daddy someday and once our boys were born, he amazed me...he is beyond great with the boys!
Even though he would tell you that he hates the baby stage, he is really good at it :) He was right by my side through every night feeding and totally hands on with everything from diaper changes to tummy time. He is amazing and each day he finds new ways to be my hero!
Even though we live far away, Ethan, I hope you will always look up to your Uncle Seth. He is an amazing man of God and he loves you (and Ella) so much! We miss you guys!

1 comment:
WOW! Ethan looks a lot like Jaxson! Precious!
Post a Comment