Friday, January 30, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday!


This picture is from 2005 at the engagement party of one of my very best friends, Rachel! Rachel and I met in college and were fast friends. We always knew if there was anything one of us needed the other would be there in a heartbeat...even if it were at 3am. When it comes to missing California, she is one of the people I miss most. We worked just down the street from each other for the last few years we were in California which made it so convenient to have lunch together each week. Oh how I miss just having the time to sit and chat.

She and her husband Josh are incredible people. They have a wonderful marriage and they are a wonderful example of real people living out their faith in real ways. I know they will be a part of the boys lives, but I wish they would make the move to Texas so we could see them more. We love and miss you guys tons and can't wait for you to come visit!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails