I have been working with the boys on self-feeding for a little while now and it has never gone very well. They have been eating the Gerber puffs for about a month, but I never know when they are actually going to chew them and when they will simply try to swallow them whole (which is never good). I absolutely hate spoon feeding (it was fun for the first few months...not anymore!), so I can't wait for them to be able to handle some finger foods.
This week, I decided to be brave and try teething biscuits. To my surprise, the boys were fabulous and they loved them! Jaxson even screamed each time he lost his grip on the little cookie. They just look so big feeding themselves and I can't wait for finger foods to become second nature to them! Oh...the sippy cups in the photo are a work in progress as well. They love to chew on them and therefore, don't get much out. It's all a learning process and I am so thankful to be able to watch every bit of it!


Jaxson - Turner

Biscuit Brothers
And another photo just because...

They are too cute!
This week, I decided to be brave and try teething biscuits. To my surprise, the boys were fabulous and they loved them! Jaxson even screamed each time he lost his grip on the little cookie. They just look so big feeding themselves and I can't wait for finger foods to become second nature to them! Oh...the sippy cups in the photo are a work in progress as well. They love to chew on them and therefore, don't get much out. It's all a learning process and I am so thankful to be able to watch every bit of it!


Jaxson - Turner

Biscuit Brothers
And another photo just because...

They are too cute!

1 comment:
Yes I agree, they are too cute! I can't believe they are eating cookies already. They really are growing up.
Post a Comment