You guys are so cute and happy. I just love those smiles. Did Seth take that? Were you tickling to make them laugh. They look like they are cracking up. ps- grat pink sweater!
Seth did take this pic, but we didn't have to do any tickling. They are camera trained :)
I really do have the cutest grandbabies!!
They are SO cute!!!I want to see them in person again! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You guys are so cute and happy. I just love those smiles. Did Seth take that? Were you tickling to make them laugh. They look like they are cracking up.
ps- grat pink sweater!
Seth did take this pic, but we didn't have to do any tickling. They are camera trained :)
I really do have the cutest grandbabies!!
They are SO cute!!!I want to see them in person again! :)
Post a Comment