I have recently traded my deep rooted hatred for Wal-Mart with something more like a love-hate relationship. I think their generic formula is awesome and the fact that I have been able to find $1 onesies for my boys makes my heart warm. However, every time I walk out of that store, I feel like I need a shower (and I would say our Wal-Mart is on the nicer side!). I get a little freaked out when the boys touch anything in the store (even the cart with the cart cover on it) and I have been known to break out the hand sanitizer before we even make it back to the car.
Seth found this photo on a message board group he frequents and as we walked in the door of our local Wal-Mart today, he just started laughing. As he shared it with me this evening, we recounted our experience today and think we may have a BINGO! Too funny!

Seth found this photo on a message board group he frequents and as we walked in the door of our local Wal-Mart today, he just started laughing. As he shared it with me this evening, we recounted our experience today and think we may have a BINGO! Too funny!


3 comments:
Hilarious! I do really like how they have fixed up the Walmart. It was getting pretty bad. But you can't beat the price on those clothes. My boys lived them and still do.
Holy crap that's hilarious! I have the same feelings, but I am very tempted to go check the prices of their diapers and formula.....I'll make sure I take my Bingo card.
EWWW! That's just gross, but kinda true, especially here in SC. However, there really is no other place to shop here. Oh well, hand sanitizer is a must!
Post a Comment