Monday, December 22, 2008

Home Movie Monday...Double Feature!

This week is the championship game for our fantasy football league (yes, I play fantasy football!). While it's not really over until tonight's game is finished, our poor Auntie Andrea is trailing Josh by 77 points with just 2 people to play...it doesn't look good :( This is the first season neither Seth or I made it to the championship game (yes, I have made it and even won!), but we did both make the playoffs!

Back in August, right before the draft, we made these little videos to 'intimidate' our opponents. Apparently they didn't work very well :) So, humbly I post the ones for Josh...congrats! Maybe it just took two adorable baby boys to send the message and get his act together. He did go from last place to winning the championship...no small feat!

Just look how much the boys have grown! In these videos they were 5 months old. What a difference 4 months make! Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails