Saturday, December 6, 2008

Weekend Project #3

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."

Today, Seth and I put up out our front yard Christmas display. We decided not to go all out with lights on the whole house and instead put out a simple nativity scene. Seth cut down some 2x4's and staked the people and animals into the ground (we didn't want them blowing away in the wind). Then together, with the boys watching from the stroller, we wrapped the lights to create a stable. We hung some stars from the corner of our house to the stable and were anxious to see how it would look in the dark. I took a picture tonight and it turned out pretty well (of course it looks better in person). We are so pleased at our adorable, simple display of lights! I love Christmas...thank you God for sending Your son!

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

It's beautiful!

Unknown said...

So cute! I think it's just right.

Related Posts with Thumbnails