After piling the new toys the babies received for Christmas into the playroom, we realized that we may have a problem...there was no way to move in there. Toys literally covered the entire floor! We had to do something quick! So, we set out on mission playroom organization...
There are way too many toys for them to play with each day, so I decided that I wanted to split them into at least 5 different groups of toys so that I could rotate them out daily. I wanted to keep some of the toys out for everyday use like blocks, since they can be played with so many different ways, but the majority I wanted to be able to switch out so they wouldn't become bored with all they have.
So, went to Target with our very generous gift from Nanny and found the perfect thing! A 9 cube organizer with cloth bins...it is awesome! Our playroom now has room to roam and with 2 crawling babies (yes, Jax started actually crawling this weekend) and one baby who wants to pull up and stand on everything, it is needed. Thanks again to everyone who has helped stock our 'Habben toy store' :)
Here are some photos:

The playroom with everyday toys

Storage cubes!

Just showing the filled bins...there is a ton!
There are way too many toys for them to play with each day, so I decided that I wanted to split them into at least 5 different groups of toys so that I could rotate them out daily. I wanted to keep some of the toys out for everyday use like blocks, since they can be played with so many different ways, but the majority I wanted to be able to switch out so they wouldn't become bored with all they have.
So, went to Target with our very generous gift from Nanny and found the perfect thing! A 9 cube organizer with cloth bins...it is awesome! Our playroom now has room to roam and with 2 crawling babies (yes, Jax started actually crawling this weekend) and one baby who wants to pull up and stand on everything, it is needed. Thanks again to everyone who has helped stock our 'Habben toy store' :)
Here are some photos:

The playroom with everyday toys

Storage cubes!

Just showing the filled bins...there is a ton!

No comments:
Post a Comment