This happens to be a collection of photos :)
As you may or may not know, when we lived in California I made a living as a professional photographer (ok...made a living is a bit of a stretch, but I tried). In the summer of 2004, my dear friend and business partner, Sierra, & I got to take trip to Ouray, Colorado. We were on a photographic adventure with our friend and mentor, Steve Kozak. It was a week of fun and learning.
We piled in a Jeep each day and went out into the wilderness using our camera as our eye to capture some of the natural beauty that was around us. I learned a lot and had a great time doing it. I have a few hundred pics from the trip and most have them have never even been seen by others...until now.
I haven't done any editing to any of them and a little time in photoshop would probably not hurt :)
As you may or may not know, when we lived in California I made a living as a professional photographer (ok...made a living is a bit of a stretch, but I tried). In the summer of 2004, my dear friend and business partner, Sierra, & I got to take trip to Ouray, Colorado. We were on a photographic adventure with our friend and mentor, Steve Kozak. It was a week of fun and learning.
We piled in a Jeep each day and went out into the wilderness using our camera as our eye to capture some of the natural beauty that was around us. I learned a lot and had a great time doing it. I have a few hundred pics from the trip and most have them have never even been seen by others...until now.
I haven't done any editing to any of them and a little time in photoshop would probably not hurt :)





________________________________________________________________And while these may not be as artistic, I think they are adorable. I had been dating Seth for about 3 months when I went on this trip. It was the first time we had gone a week without seeing each other. At that point we knew we were going to be together forever and we hated being a part. I remember missing him so badly and he was always on my mind. I had to capture at least a few shots to show him how much I missed him :)


2 comments:
So fun! When you're ready to fire up the camera again, let me know. We're always looking for someone talented to snap some candids of the RGs.
I have seen my trips take folks who enjoy taking pictures and turn them into photographers. I have also made a number of life-long friends from these trips. I am blessed to include you and Seth among them!
Post a Comment