Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Home Movie Monday...Tuesday Edition!

Life is our house has been a little hectic the past few weeks. Both boys were sick the beginning of the month (luckily, they are much better) and poor Seth has been sick for the past week & a half. After 2 trips to the doctor and 3 throat swabs, we learned on Saturday that he had strep throat. He is on antibiotics now and feeling a lot better, but he has basically been M.I.A. since the Friday before last.

With him being out of commission, I have been on my own taking care of babies and trying to keep up on all the household chores. Seth and I work so well together and we share every bit of making our home run like a well oiled machine. The boys and I have missed him dearly!

All that's to say, sorry our weekly video is late :) I have been a bit overwhelmed trying to keep everything moving around here.

This is a favorite video of mine from December. We had the boys playing in the playpen while we were making dinner and picking up. All of a sudden, Jaxson started laughing. I went to see what was going on and he was just too cute. Here, see for yourself...

2 comments:

Miranda and Roger said...

too sweet! how old are your boys again?

Vanessa said...

In this video they were about 9 months old...they are 11 months now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails