Monday, February 9, 2009

Home Movie Monday!


We are clearing out the retreat area, in the upstairs of our house, to make yet another playroom for the boys. It was filled with most of the furniture from our apartment, so it has been a multi-weekend project trying to find a new home for everything. It is near finished and yesterday we let the boys run around a bit up there. They had so much fun! Turner loved the little push bike and Jaxson was just doing laps of walking. They are getting so big!

5 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Hey, put some pants on those kids!

That's so cute!

Vanessa said...

They had pants on...you can see a pair on the floor to the left and the other is in the playpen. They were a bit too big and we got sick of putting them on repeatedly :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Look at them! They are going to be running away from you soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's nice to have a separate play area for them where they can be confined upstairs. I bet you're getting more things accomplished up there now. I need to figure out how to do that at my house too. (Not sure the husband would like it too much though.)

Anonymous said...

I love Jaxson got all excited and you could hear his excited panting as he walked by you, like "yes, yes, almost there!"

And you're right. Boys = HUGE

Related Posts with Thumbnails