Ever since I was a little girl, I had dreamed of someday swimming with dolphins. When my family planned our first real big vacation in December of 2003, my wish was granted. Thanks again Mom & Dad!
We spent the day at Discovery Cove in Orlando, Florida. It was an awesome experience that I will never forget and hope to repeat again. If you're ever in Florida, even if you don't swim with the dolphins, check out Discovery Cove...it is awesome! I hope we can take they boys there someday...they (and their daddy) would love it!
We spent the day at Discovery Cove in Orlando, Florida. It was an awesome experience that I will never forget and hope to repeat again. If you're ever in Florida, even if you don't swim with the dolphins, check out Discovery Cove...it is awesome! I hope we can take they boys there someday...they (and their daddy) would love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment