Thursday, February 19, 2009

Winners!!

Facebook's Cutest Twins or Multiples Contest
~~~Congratulation to our winners!!!~~~
Theme was Our Sweet Ride
~Third place is Vanessa Habben's twins, Jaxson and Turner!~

I am terribly addicted to Facebook these days. Often, it is my only hope at having any form of a social like. I keep up with all my other mommy friends as well as old friends from back in California. There is a group there with a little over 1100 members that runs a photo contest each week. I have only submitted a few, but for this competition, we actually came in 3rd place! We don't really win anything, but it is fun to share photos and see what others have captured.

Congrats to Turner & Jaxson for being so dang cute!

You can see all the winners here (it appears to still have the photos from the last competition up, but check back in a while if you want to see who made it ahead of us).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails